Thursday, September 10, 2009

I found what I was missing from my day!

John 5.36-40"I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me. And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent. You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life."

When I had a moment I peeked in at the Living Proof Ministries, with Beth Moore blog site. It was all about reading the scriptures and not really spending time with the Lord. My day was so busy I didn't reaaaaally spend any time with Jesus, even though I spent time in the word and prayer. I was rushed all day.

Off to rectify that! Nighty Night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pastor's wife, Mom of 5, & Homemaker! Doing all to the Glory of God! That about sums it up!